On August 13, 1997, Mr. Curtis B. Randolph donated a five acre tract of land to the Piney Grove Improvement Association for the construction of a community cemetery. The community came together to clear the land, haul dirt, put in a drainage system and so many other things to make this effort possible.
- Reside in the Piney Grove Community.
- Have a genealogical link to the Piney Grove Community.
- Own land/real estate in the Piney Grove Community.
- Meet the above requirements but reside outside of the Piney Grove Community.
Fee's for Burial:
- Each household is responsible for an initial tax deductible donation of one hundred twenty-five dollars ($125.00). The one hundred dollars ($100.00) is to help alleviate existing debt and twenty-five dollars ($25.00) is an annual donation to help with the cost of upkeep and maintenance.
- A household means head of house plus all dependent children under the age of 18 years old.
- Anyone 18 years of age or older living in your home, but is not your dependent, is also responsible for an initial donation of $125.00.